Intellectual Property Representation And Counsel
Jason M. Sneed founded SNEED PLLC in 2011 with the aim of providing focused representation in trademark and copyright law to clients at an exceptional value. Our attorneys look at strategies that will develop and protect IP assets throughout a brand’s life-cycle.
SNEED PLLC regularly assists businesses with all aspects of trademark development and prosecution, including clearing and opining on the viability and risks of proposed trademarks, prosecution of trademark applications before the USPTO, docketing and matter management, office action responses, opposition and cancellation proceedings, and renewals and future maintenance. The firm also provides consultation as to how best to develop a strong brand, how to protect that brand through strategic use, and how to focus resources on enforcement. We particularly relish the opportunity to do so with new clients.
What Our Firm Offers
Our accomplished legal team handles all aspects of trademarks, copyrights, intellectual property transactional and intellectual property litigation. Here is a sample of the work we do for business clients of every size – from Fortune 500 enterprises to small local businesses just beginning to develop their brand portfolio:
- Litigating intellectual property and business disputes in U.S. federal courts
- Preparing and prosecuting new trademark and copyright applications
- Preparing, negotiating and enforcing license and use agreements
- Searching and clearing potential trademarks while considering strength, registrability and risk scenarios
- Enforcing our clients’ rights through effective policing, including sending cease and desist letters and applying appropriate follow-up to ensure compliance
- Filing, litigating and defending opposition and cancellation proceedings before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Counseling on the development and strategic growth and enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Protecting our U.S. clients’ intellectual property rights abroad, and representing foreign businesses with their intellectual property needs in the United States
Our Experience = Your Strength
Whether you desire to protect or enforce a trademark, trade dress, copyright or other intellectual property right, our lawyers have the knowledge and experience needed to help you achieve the results you need. Call SNEED PLLC‘s office in Davidson at 704-859-8122 or email us to schedule an initial appointment.